Call for Workshop / Special Session Proposals
We welcome you to organize Workshop / Special Session in the ICEAB!
ICEAB technical program will include parallel Workshop (W) / Special Sessions (SS)!
The aim of Workshop (W) / Special Session (SS) is to provide a complementary flavor to the regular sessions and should include hot topics of interest to the ICEAB areas/topics that may also go beyond disciplines traditionally represented at the ICEAB.
Prospective organizers of W/SS should submit proposals for W/SS with the info below:
- Title of the W/SS:
- Objective of the W/SS: Define & explain - how the W/SS is different/related from the subjects covered by the regular sessions.
- Name of the W/SS organizers and short profiles of them [1~4 organizers]
- Information on possible papers, presenters and apart from papers to be presented, mention whether you will invite any speaker for the W/SS. [Minimum number of papers for an SS: 4 accepted papers at least]
- Workshop length: Half-day workshop will be allowed in the ICEAB.
W/SS's evaluation criteria:
- Interest on the topic
- Evaluation on the organizers
- Plan of the W/SS
All papers presented in the W/SS will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Therefore, all papers must submit according to the instructions of the ICEAB.
Please never miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
We are looking forward to have you in the conference!